We are what we say we are.
WE TRAIN,WE PLACE,YOU WORK.
We are much, much, more than simply training We help our candidates into employment too
- We work with our graduates to help them into employment as well.
- We provide references for all our graduates entering the education sector.
- We work with agencies who have the best interest of our graduates at heart offering short-term, long term and permanent positions in schools to graduates.
- We profile your CV to our agencies and schools we work with and do everything we can to get you into employment at the end of your training.
- We do not stop at training, we work with you into employment as well.
- We ask all trainees to identify schools in their area and let us have the details.
- Our Placement Coordinator then goes to work contacting these schools with the trainee’s profile and secures a training place for that particular trainee. All arrangements are made between SCCD and the school or college. This way, our trainee only needs to show up on the start date.
- The schools we work with are vetted to ensure that they are rated by Ofsted as good schools that have the qualified staff to give attention and support to our trainees so they can gain occupational competency in the classroom.
- As a result of this collaboration, two thirds of our trainees are hired in the schools where we place them.
Becoming a qualified teacher may last one year but it does not end there.
Employment is the next stop along the way.
90% of our graduates are employed in the schools where we place them.
The other 10% is profiled for employment through our agencies we work with. We are much more than training and we can prove it too.
SCCD has been successfully training and placing candidates in internships in schools since 2008.
90% of our placement internships result in employment to our graduates.