QTLS is a Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills qualification. It is the symbol of competence for post-16 education andtraining, assisting experts excel in their careers and display their knowledge and proficiency to equals, employers and students.
- QTLS is a qualification recognised as equal to QTS for teaching in schools
- Career advancement: QTLS is a qualification that allows you to display your commitment, knowledge, and skills to companies
- It is an accomplishment of your status as a professional teacher or assistant
- Quality continuing professional development (CPD) that create confidence and increases your skill set
- Associates with QTLS can use these initials and a designation.
There is a common misconception that Bachelor’s Degree is needed to become a fully qualified teacher. However, achieving a QTLS status can allow you to do so without spending years and University.
The courses we offer allow you to achieve the supporting knowledge and hands-on experience needed to enter your teaching career. Once you show this and receive your certification, you undergo a progression called Professional Formation- which allows you to have the QTLS professional status.
The QTLS is equal to a QTS – Qualified Teacher Status- which allows you to teach In any educational institution within the UK
The benefits of the qualification are:
- Excellent career advancement
- Complete teacher status
- Qualification is recognised nationally
- You can start your teaching career as soon as your qualified
- You are guaranteed a school placement
Life is far too short to stay in a career that doesn’t make you happy. Make the change today and discover how we can help you to achieve your goals!